1. Using the main menu navigate to the page you want to change (World Champions or Ten Tournament Attendees)
2. Select Edit Post from the Administration Toolbar
3. Select the table icon, All Tables from the administration menu down the left hand side of the page.
5. To update the Ten Tournament Attendees (Ten Time Participants table) you will be adding a row to the end of the table – under the heading Table Manipulation select add 1 row.
Scroll down to the end of the table content section and there will now be a blank row at the end of the table. Click into the first cell of this row and start typing.
6. For the World Champions (Champions table) you will want to insert a row between row 1 and row 2 (latest additions first in list). Check the checkbox next to the number 2 and then click Insert under Table Manipulation, Selected rows: Duplicate Insert Delete.
A blank row will have been inserted below the heading row and above the first row of data. Click into the first cell and start typing.
Scroll to the top of the page and click save changes.
CHECK your changes have been made.